Data Submission, Performance Reporting and More
The American Heart Association's Patient Management Tool™ (PMT) is an online, interactive assessment and reporting system, powered by IQVIA, in Cambridge, Massachusetts. IQVIA can meet your data submission requirements while tracking and reporting on your performance at delivering guidelines-based in-hospital resuscitation.
PMT functions include:
- risk-adjusted survival reporting
- data collection and reporting
- real-time data checks to identify potential entry errors prior to submission
- real-time reporting to eliminate delays in performance feedback
- real-time benchmarking by hospital size, region and other variables
- patient-level reporting to help spot individual problems
- raw-data downloads for additional analysis
- physician tracking to help in evaluating performance by physician group of individual physician
- point-of-care tools, including referral notes, patient letters and patient education
Already a Participating Hospital? Login to the Patient Management Tool(link opens in new window)
Download the data collection forms below to review specific data points and measures collected via Get With The Guidelines - Resuscitation.
- Get with the Guidelines - Resuscitation Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Neonate CPA Data Collection Form (PDF)
- CPA Resuscitation Data Collection Form (PDF)
- Post-Cardiac Arrest Care Fact Sheet (PDF)
- PCAC Resuscitation Data Collection Form (PDF)
- ARC Data Collection Form (PDF)
- MET Data Collection Form (PDF)
- Admit/Discharge Data Collection Form (PDF)
Get With The Guidelines - Resuscitation Data Abstractor Certification
Get With The Guidelines - Resuscitation (GWTG-R) is the first program within Get With The Guidelines® to require all data abstractors to pass a certification exam prior to using the Patient Management Tool™. GWTG-R has chosen to utilize American Heart Association's Lifelong Learning website for this mandatory certification. This requirement is essential to ensure data is abstracted responsibly by all enrolled hospitals. Throughout this entire onboarding process you should work your local Get With The Guidelines representative who will be able to assist you through the contracting process and answer any additional questions you may have on certification.
After your hospital has signed a contract with IQVIA, each staff member designated to abstract data for this program should register on the Lifelong Learning website, http://learn.heart.org(link opens in new window). A step by step guide is also available which will walk you through the test process itself.
Test takers will have unlimited attempts to take the Part 1 – Data Abstractor Practice Exam and will be able to access all training materials by following the prompts within the test site. Once the test taker feels comfortable with their gained knowledge, they can proceed to take the Part 2 – Data Abstractor Exam which is graded and will complete your certification. NOTE: this exam is limited in attempts. You will only have 3 attempts to take and pass the exam with a passing score of 96%, or 1 wrong answer. If you are not able to pass the exam within these 3 attempts, you must wait 1 year before taking the exam again.
Upon passing the Part 2 – Data Abstractor Exam, you will follow prompts to Claim your Credit and Download your certificate. These are required steps to complete the exam. To activate your login to the Patient Management Tool and take a web training on the functionality of the tool itself, call or email IQVIA to schedule your training and receive your login.
Access certification training materials here.
Get With The Guidelines® Patient Management Tool Demonstration Teleconferences
See a scheduled Patient Management Tool™* demonstration via conference call to learn more. A Get With The Guidelines® representative will answer your questions about the program. You can also call Quintiles at (888) 526-6700 or e-mail to InfosarioOutcomeSupport@quintiles.com.
1st Tuesday every month at 11:30am EST (30 mins)
Join from a video system or application
Dial firstname.lastname@example.org(link opens in new window)
You can also dial 184.108.40.206 and enter your meeting number
Join by phone
+1-408-826-0365 US Toll
1-844-517-1271 US Toll Free
Global call-in numbers(link opens in new window) | Toll-free calling restrictions(link opens in new window)
Cambridge, MA 02139
www.iqvia.com(link opens in new window)
* The Patient Management Tool™ system provided by IQVIA, Cambridge, Mass.