Data submitted through ACTION Registry®-GWTG™, the approved Mission: Lifeline national registry program, is the basis for identifying award-level achievement on the part of participating hospital teams. Gold and silver award winners are honored at national conferences and in a congratulatory ad in the Best Hospitals issue of U.S. News & World Report. Public recognition raises awareness of the need for effective systems of care as well as the lifesaving efforts of specific hospital teams. The recognition program is currently available for STEMI and will be available for NSTE-ACS in 2017.
To learn more about recognition requirements, please see our updated Mission: Lifeline recognition achievement measures. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
NEW Mission: Lifeline NSTE-ACS Early Adopter Award
All hospitals participating in Mission: Lifeline and entering NSTE-ACS data into ACTION Registry-GWTG will be eligible for the Mission: Lifeline NSTE-ACS Early Adopter Award. Learn more about the NSTE-ACS measures and Early Adopter Award here.
To be eligible for recognition, a hospital must:
- Be registered with Mission: Lifeline.
- Have an executed data release consent form.
- Participate in ACTION Registry-GWTG.
- Volume Requirements:
- Receiving Centers (24/7 PCI Centers): At least 9 STEMI patients in the award quarter for bronze and a minimum of 36 STEMI patients per year. For silver and gold there must be a total of at least 36 STEMI patients.
- Referring Centers (non-24/7 PCI Centers): At least 4 STEMI patients in the award quarter for bronze with a minimum of 10 STEMI patients per year. For silver and gold there must be a total of at least 10 STEMI patients per year.
- Meet all Mission: Lifeline recognition benchmarks for specified timeframes (Mission: Lifeline recognition achievement measures).