Find out what is happening at your local American Heart area
Mission: Lifeline Recognition Program
|The Mission: Lifeline Hospital Recognition Program seeks to identify and recognize all hospitals that work to improve their overall quality of care for STEMI patients and ultimately, all myocardial infaction patients.|
- The program uses ACTION Registry® - GWTG™ (AR-G) as the preferred performance measurement tool.
- All hospitals must also be registered with Mission: Lifeline. For those hospitals not associated with an approved STEMI System, hospitals may fill out a registration form.
- The award is granted on an annual basis.
- Applications are based off of each hospital's AR-G performance percentages and each hospital's ability to meet Mission: Lifeline Recognition Benchmarks.
- For the 2010 application period only, Mission: Lifeline notified all hospitals for their eligibility for the recognition program.
- All 2010 eligible hospitals received a permission form and a pre-filled application form.
- Eligible hospitals will need to submit the electronic permission form and pre-filled application, the application will be reviewed and verified by the AHA.
- All recognized hospitals will be notified by their local Mission: Lifeline and/or GWTG representatives.
- Contact your local Mission: Lifeline and/or GWTG representative for additional details.
- Currently the program focuses on STEMI Referring and STEMI-Receiving Centers.
For further questions, please e-mail Mission: Lifeline.