The Patient Management Tool
Data Submission, Performance Reporting and More
The American Heart Association's Patient Management Tool™ (PMT) is an online, interactive assessment and reporting system, powered by Quintiles Real World & Late Phase Research, in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Quintiles can meet your data submission requirements while tracking and reporting on your performance at delivering guidelines-based in-hospital resuscitation.
PMT functions include:
- data collection and reporting
- real-time data checks to identify potential entry errors prior to submission
- real-time reporting to eliminate delays in performance feedback
- real-time benchmarking by hospital size, region and other variables
- patient-level reporting to help spot individual problems
- raw-data downloads for additional analysis
- physician tracking to help in evaluating performance by physician group of individual physician
- point-of-care tools, including referral notes, patient letters and patient education
To learn more about the PMT:
- Attend a demonstration teleconference.
- Scheduled demonstrations take place every Tuesday at 2 PM EST
- To schedule a demonstration at a different time, contact your local Get With The Guidelines representative or Quintile's website.
- For more information, e-mail InfosarioOutcomeSupport@quintiles.com.
- Download the Get With The Guidelines-Resuscitation Fact Sheet and Post-Cardiac Arrest Care Fact Sheet to review specific data points and measures collected on via Get With The Guidelines-Resuscitation, or check out our FAQs.
- Download data collection forms:
Cambridge, MA 02139
* The Patient Management Tool™ system provided by Quintiles, Cambridge, Mass.