Slow Cooker Barbeque Chicken or Pork
Chicken or Pork
- Place chicken or pork in slow cooker, pour water and Barbeque Sauce (recipe below) over meat.
- Cover and cook over low setting for 8-10 hours, or over high setting for 3-4 hours. Chicken may break apart easily with fork once cooked.
- Whisk together all ingredients in a medium bowl.
Nutrition Info for chicken in table and 1252.5pork below:
Total Fat 2.5 g
Saturated Fat 1.0 g
Trans Fat 0.0 g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.5 g
Monounsaturated Fat 1.0 g
Cholesterol 43 mg
Sodium 84 mg
Carbohydrates 8 g
Fiber 2 g
Sugars 5.3 g
Added Sugar 2 g
Protein 19 g
Potassium 570 mg
Calcium 23 mg
Leftover ingredients? Use them in these recipes!
- Allspice-Rubbed Pork Tenderloin with Cinnamon Apples
- Black-eyed Pea, Corn and Rice Salad
- Crockpot Greek Chicken with Lemon Potatoes
- Baked Chicken Strips with Microwave Green Beans
- Meatloaf with Black-Eyed Peas
- Caribbean Pink Beans
- Chicken Paella
- Oven-Fried Chicken with Roasted Potato Wedges
- Lemon Chicken and Cinnamon Glazed Root Vegetables
- Jerk Pork Sandwiches with Mango Sauce
- Salmon Bake with Creamy Cucumber Sauce
- Creamy Spinach Feta Dip
- Simple Persian Salad
- Zucchini Salad
- Nutritional Analysis
- Per serving
- Calories Per Serving
- Total Fat
- 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0.5 g
- Trans Fat
- 0.0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat
- 0.5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat
- 0.5 g
- 48 mg
- 130 mg
- 548 mg
- 8 g
- 2 g
- 5.3 g
- 17 g
- 23 mg
Recipe copyright © 2015 American Heart Association. This recipe is brought to you by the American Heart Association's Simple Cooking with Heart ® Program. For more simple, quick and affordable recipes, visit heart.org/simplecooking.
Here's a tangy twist on a traditional chicken dish. This barbecue g...
Check out this great recipe with flavors from Jamaica!
Here is a great comfort food recipe for you! Sauerbraten is a Germa...
Check out this great Southwestern slow cooker recipe that your...
This recipe is a healthy twist on a kid favorite! It is a simple ye...
This great one-pot American dish is easy to make and easy on your w...
Here is a tasty salad from the Middle East featuring cucumbers, oni...
Simple Cooking with Heart shows you to trim chicken (remove ex...
With grocery prices at an all-time high, one of the easiest ways to...
Simple Cooking with Heart shows you that dicing potatoes is easy wi...
Discover a world of flavor that exists outside the salt shaker. Fre...
Simple Cooking with Heart helps you learn how to dice tomatoes.
Simple Cooking with Heart offers this video teaching you how to bel...