Cruising for a cause!Princess Cruises is proud to support the American Heart Association's healthy living focus and is collaborating with AHA by offering a first-of-its-kind five-day Western Caribbean cruise that provides passengers a heart-themed experience and a variety of special onboard guests, programs and activities themed around heart health awareness.
The sailing is expected to raise $1M to support the organization's mission to build healthier lives, free of cardiovascular diseases and stroke.
Current onboard programming and activities include:
- Innovative healthy cooking demonstrations featuring Celebrity Chef Marc Anthony Bynum, finalist on Food Network’s Chopped
- Diana Wentworth — award-winning author of Chicken Soup for the Soul Cook Book and Love Your Heart, survivor and speaker
- Ruby Red Gala
- Fundraising Walk on Deck
- Heart disease and stroke survivor programs
- Valentine’s Day themed programming including a special onboard renewal of vows
- Hands-OnlyTM CPR
- Complimentary blood pressure screenings and more!
For more information or to book, visit: www.princess.com/cruisewithheart.