Did you miss our most recent Volunteer Forum -Download the Volunteer Forum presentation and agenda.
Serving Up a Culture of Health?
Never fear, you can find all of the great information in the recording below!
Join us December 12, 2014 for our next Volunteer Forum! - Stay tuned for more details.
- It's time to break up with sodium. Pledge to reduce the sodium you eat and make you heart health a priority.
- I love you salt, but you're breaking my heart. Find the latest news in sodium, a quiz to test your knowledge and more.
- Don't let salt sneak up on you, watch this video to see how salt is sneaking into your food.
- AHA's healthy eating center
- Do you think you have a healthy diet? Take the quiz to test your nutrition IQ!
- The American Heart Association released new Healthy Eating Guidelines, take a peak.
- AHA's Diet and Lifestyle Recommendations.
- The all new Healthy Workplace Food and Beverage Toolkit!
Watch the presentation from our May 27, 2014 call - Becoming a Social Media Ambassador.
Listen to the audio presentation from our April 15, 2013 call - All About Stroke.
Listen to the audio presentation from our January 22, 2013 My Heart. My Life. Volunteer Leadership Forum call.
Listen to the audio presentation from our August 26, 2013 Corporate Wellness call.
Listen to the audio presentation from our October 21, 2013 Kids With Heart call.
Listen to the audio presentation from our January 28, 2014 Paint the Media Red call.
Satisfaction Survey – We value your feedback! Please share your thoughts by taking a short online survey.
The WSA Exchange -- Western States Affiliate Blog.
WSA Calendar of Upcoming Events
WSA Research - Check out the latest on research projects in the Western States Affiliate.
The Western States Affiliate is committed to empowering our volunteers with knowledge about the American Heart Association.