Festival Park - Fayetteville
Corner of Rowan Street and Ray Street
Fayetteville, North Carolina, 28301
Link to Map
Starts:Sat, 9 Oct 2010 9:00:00 AM
Ends:Sat, 9 Oct 2010 1:00:00 PM
Registration Fee:Donations Welcom
|The 2010 Start! Sandhills Heart Walk brings the community together to raise funds to fight the nation’s No. 1 and No. 3 killers—heart disease and stroke. |
Lace up your sneakers and join us to celebrate our success and the mission of the American Heart Association.
Register online early to ensure your walk team's success.
In addition to the 3 mile walk through Festival Park, the Create Hope, Inspire Change and Celebrate Success villages:
- Pay tribute to lost loved ones;
- Honor survivors of heart disease and stroke;
- Encourage behavior changes in adults and children like increasing physical activity and making heart-healthy choices part of daily life;
- Highlight the successful fundraising efforts of individuals and companies;
- Celebrate individuals and companies who have made significant changes to lead a heart-healthy life.