Join us for the American Heart Association's 21st Annual Fellows Research Day - the region's premier cardiovascular science event!
The program encompasses a full-day of judged oral and poster presentations by the Pittsburgh area's brightest and best young researchers. It is a conference designed to allow young investigators the experience and the excitement of presenting their own work to their peers in a professional and supportive environment. Also, the event highlights the importance of cardiovascular related research and encourages beginning physicians and scientists to pursue these types of careers.
This year, Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC will host to the event in the Rangos Conference Center Friday, February 15, 2013.
The program will include:
- Basic and Clinical science presentations - both oral and poster
- Luncheon lecture by the 2013 Pittsburgh Heart Ball's Pulse of Pittsburgh recipient
- Judging by an outstanding panel of the Pittsburgh region's top physicians and scientists from our leading medical and educational institutions
- Monetary awards for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in each presentation category
ABSTRACT SUBMISSONS OPEN - DECEMBER 3, 2012
ABSTRACT SUBMISSONS CLOSE - JANUARY 28, 2013
ONLY 76 ABSTRACTS WILL BE ACCEPTED THIS YEAR - SUBMIT EARLY!
- December 3, 2012 - Abstract Submission Opens and Guest Registration OPENS
- January 28, 2013 - Abstract Submission CLOSES
- February 1, 2013 - Guest Registration CLOSES
- February 15, 2013 - Fellows Research Day
Welcome from the Chair