|The following states need TCs in all three disciplines: Washington, Kentucky, Missouri, Oregon, New Jersey, Virginia, Minnesota, Arizona, Colorado.||The following is the basic criteria for being an AHA TC:|
|The maps below illustrate the states where TCs are needed by discipline. |
If you feel that you meet the criteria and are in an area of geographic need please contact your AHA Account Manager or call 1-888-277-5463.
- Upon launch of the AHA’s My Cards system, applicants will issue eCards (electronic course completion cards), even when adding a discipline or geography.
- Applicants will have $1 million in general liability insurance, indemnify AHA on their insurance policy and, if insurance is cancelled, they will inform the AHA immediately within same business day.
- Each applicant will be registered as a business in the state in which it is headquartered.
- Applicants will agree to the Terms and Conditions of the TC Agreement and will use the My TC Agreement tool to apply online.
- If the applicant is a Training Site, the applicant will have a recommendation from the TC. They must be a Training Site in good standing. The applicant will have its TC Coordinator attend an AHA orientation prior to receipt of the new TC’s security code.
- Applicants will have a Business Plan that includes their goals, market analysis and financials.
- Applicants will have the support of the C-suite/principal or hospital corporate officer as evidenced by a letter of support.
- Applicants will already be consistently holding AHA classes in each discipline for which they have applied as a Training Center.