REACHING OUR 2020 GOAL
can only be achieved by success in improving patient outcomes. Our Get With the Guidelines programs help ensure hospitals are reliably applying the most recent AHA scientific guidelines which are designed to ensure every patient gets the right care every time. Healthcare systems, hospitals, hospital teams, and physician practices that provide consistent evidence based care and demonstrate required compliance earn awards in four areas, as well as hospital certifications and accreditations.
We also launched Mission: Lifeline, our nationwide initiative to improve treatment for victims of what’s called ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction, or STEMI. When someone has this kind of heart attack, blood flow to a portion of the heart is completely blocked, and immediate treatment is critical to survival. The goal of Mission: Lifeline is to decrease STEMI deaths and improve the quality of care for all survivors.
Our Target: Programs, Action Registry-GWTG and The Guideline Advantage Program further our impact in hospitals and communities and help us and you drive towards continuous quality improvement. Our comprehensive suite of programs can help you advance farther and faster in the quest for ever-better care.
Stay Tuned to this section for Success Stories from around the Affiliate.
Get a list of all our recognized hospitals.
- Target: Stroke-Team Based Approach webinar, November 19, 2013, registration required
- RESUSCITATION Sessions: preceding Scientific Sessions, November 16-17, 2013, Dallas, TX (Try to use Promo Code PA103)
- AHA SCIENTIFIC SESSIONS: November 16-20, 2013, Dallas Convention Center, Dallas, TX
- International Stroke Conference: Feb 12-14, 2014, San Diego Intl Stroke Conf 2014
- International Stroke Conference, Nursing Symposium: Feb 11, 2014, San Diego Nursing Symposium at ISC 2014
- Save the Date: STRAC (San Antonio Regional RAC) Trauma & Emergency Healthcare Conference: May 5 - 7, 2014, San Antonio, Texas