Are you having a health fair?
- We are happy to provide a free standard Health Fair Kit for your organization.
The Health Fair Kit includes brochures, bookmarks, posters and wallet cards promoting 7 Simple Steps to a Healthier Lifestyle.
- If possible, requests should be made 3 to 4 weeks in advance of the event.
Complete and submit the online Health Fair Kit Request Form.
Download the Midwest Affiliate Health Fair Kit Request form.
Return the completed form via email to email@example.com or fax to (312) 346-7375.
- If your organization needs a large quantity of materials, additional materials can be purchased from our patient education vendor, Krames. You can contact Krames at 800-333-3032 or visit www.krames.com/aha where you can browse the American Heart Association's patient education resources including brochures, recipe guides, bookmarks, magnets, etc..
Krames also has the ability to create business or site-specific materials by branding the American Heart Association materials with your organization's logo. For more questions regarding this program, contact Tara King, Account Manager, 267.685.2550 or Tara.King@krames.com.
- Unfortunately, due to limited resources, we are unable to send a representative to your event.
We value your interest and support of the American Heart Association. Please feel free to reproduce these downloadable materials to distribute at your event.
- Answers By Heart - This Lifestyle and Risk Reduction series includes information on smoking, cholesterol, high blood pressure, diet, nutrition, physical activity, stress, caregivers and more. (8.5"x11" two-sided)
- Let's Talk About Stroke - patient information sheets (8.5"x11" two-sided)
- Learn Your Numbers wallet card – download and print this wallet card on cardstock to create a quick reference guide for your event attendees.
- Life's Simple 7 One Sheet - this quick reference sheet provides an overview of Life's Simple 7, along with other tools offered by the American Heart Association.
- Grocery List Builder– quick guides to what you should be buying at the grocery store to aid your healthy eating goals.
- My Healthy Family Tree– activity for all ages to track medical history of your family.
- Healthy Challenge Scavenger Hunt– this quick activity helps show people that they can get active in their own house.
- Caregiver Journal Pages - These pages offer tips and inspiration to make your job easier, and space to express your personal thoughts and needs. Journaling is a valuable way for you to relieve stress, organize your thoughts and spend time by yourself.
- Be Heart Healthy at any age – This set of downloadable resources are for women of all ages and are specific to age groups. Each set contains prevention, eating well, physical activity and weight management tips, as well as questions for your doctor.
- Be The Beat materials (visit this youth-oriented CPR site and click on the "Cool Stuff" area. In the "Printables" section, you'll find posters, stickers, bookmarks, door hangers and more.)
- Find a CPR class, or train to be an instructor or call (877) 242-4277.
- Answers by Heart - This series of downloadable patient information sheets are presented in a question-and-answer format that's brief, easy to follow and easy to read.
- My Healthy Family Tree- activity for all ages to track medical history of your family.
- Go Red Por Tu Corazón- resources and information about women's heart health.