MWA Southeast Wisconsin Home Page
Live a healthier, longer life
- Sudden numbness or weakness of the leg, arm or face
- Sudden confusion or trouble understanding
- Sudden trouble seeing in one or both eyes
- Sudden trouble walking, dizziness, loss of balance or coordination
- Sudden severe headache with no known cause
If someone shows any of these symptoms, immediately call 9-1-1 or emergency medical services.
F.A.S.T. is an easy way to remember the sudden signs and symptoms of stroke. Learn more about F.A.S.T.
Lights! Camera! Health! features health information for Hispanic women and the movie event McFarland, USA at the Majestic Theater on Feb. 4. English Spanish
Aurora Sinai Medical Center was awarded the Get With The Guidelines Target Stroke Silver Plus Award recently.
Find other hospitals near you that were recognized for providing care following the latest science guidelines.
View & download photos from the 2014 Heart Walk!
Find more at the Wisconsin News Room.