Green Hill Park
2699 Harborwood Dr
Salem, Virginia, 24153
Link to Map
Starts:Sat, 30 Oct 2010 10:00:00 AM
Ends:Sat, 30 Oct 2010 12:00:00 PM
Registration Fee:Donations Welcome
The event brings the 2010 Start! Roanoke Regional Heart Walk together to raise funds to fight the nation’s No. 1 and No. 3 killers—heart disease and stroke. In addition to the 3 mile walk through the Create Hope, Inspire Change and Celebrate Success villages:
- Pay tribute to lost loved ones;
- Honor survivors of heart disease and stroke;
- Encourage behavior changes in adults and children like increasing physical activity and making heart-healthy choices part of daily life;
- Highlight the successful fundraising efforts of individuals and companies;
- Celebrate individuals and companies who have made significant changes to lead a heart-healthy life.
Come join us at the Start! Roanoke Regional Heart Walk to celebrate life and raise funds for heart disease and stroke research and community education.
Registration begins at 9 a.m. Walk begins at 10 a.m.