- 51. Protect the NIH from Sequestration Sequestration: Mandatory budget cuts that will seriously reduce NIH research funding and deprive Americans with heart disease and stroke of the innovative treatments they desperately need and deserve.
What the American Heart Association means to me
Karol Watson, M.D., Ph.D. ?Far too many of my family members have succumbed to heart disease or stroke. My grandmother died before I was born. My aunt died at 57. My father had a heart attack at 59. The work of the American Heart Association is vital to ensuring that we bring an end to this epidemic and these tragedies.? ?The American Heart Association means to me: The possibility that I will never again have to watch a loved one die needlessly from heart disease or stroke.?
- 53. Fellows Research Day - Pittsburgh Heart Ball Fellows Research Day - Pittsburgh Heart Ball
- 54. 2014 Tri County Heart Ball 2014 Tri County Heart Ball
- 55. 2014 Louisville Heart Ball 2014 Louisville Heart Ball
- 56. 2014 Southern Delaware Heart Ball 2014 Southern Delaware Heart Ball
- 57. Delicious Decisions: Greek-Style Chicken with Lemon-Pistachio Rice Greek-Style Chicken with Lemon-Pistachio Rice, American Heart Association One-Dish Meals.
- 58. 2014 Toledo Heart Ball 2014 Toledo Heart Ball
- 59. 2014 Pittsburgh Heart Ball 2014 Pittsburgh Heart Ball
- 60. Alabama Gulf Coast Heart Walk Alabama Gulf Coast Heart Walk