- 1. Too much sodium in the diet could make multiple sclerosis ...... Too much sodium in the diet could make multiple sclerosis worse. Published: 9:55 am CDT, August 29, 2014.
Eating too ...
- 2. The American Heart Association's Diet and Lifestyle ...... The American Heart Association's Diet and Lifestyle Recommendations. Updated:Jun 16,2014. A healthy
diet and lifestyle ...
- 3. Managing Blood Pressure with a Heart-Healthy DietThe American Heart Association explains how to manage high blood pressure with a heart-healthy diet. ... Aim
to eat a diet that's rich in: ...
- 4. Mediterranean DietThe American Heart Association explains the basics of the Mediterranean Diet. ... Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese).
Mediterranean Diet. ...
- 5. Healthy EatingThe American Heart Association helps you start your heart-healthy diet today by knowing the basics of eating healthy.
- 6. Food for Thought: Heart-healthy Diet is Also Good For Your ...... Food for Thought: Heart-healthy Diet is Also Good For Your Brain. Updated:May 29,2014. ... Research
shows a brain-healthy diet is rich in: ...
- 7. No-Fad Diet Tips... No-Fad Diet Tips. Updated:Oct 3,2013. ... Include high-fiber foods, such as whole grains, fruits,
and vegetables, in your diet. ...
- 8. Southern diet could raise your risk of Stroke | American Heart ...A Southern-style diet includes fried foods, organ meats, sugary drinks and a lot of salt. ... Southern diet
could raise your risk of stroke. ...
- 9. Lower Cholesterol with Diet, Foods -- Go Red For WomenLearn what foods to eat and avoid to help you maintain a heart-healthy diet. ... open the My Go Red Plan popup.
Lower Cholesterol with Diet, Foods. ...
- 10. Nutrition Center... Banner 1; Banner 2; Banner 3. Healthy Eating, Healthy Eating A healthy diet and lifestyle are your best
weapons in the fight against heart disease. ...
Results for 'diet'
Diet and Nutritionwww.heart.org/HEARTORG/GettingHealthy/NutritionCenter/Nutrition-Center_UCM_001188_SubHomePage.jsp
Healthy Eating for Kidswww.heart.org/HEARTORG/GettingHealthy/HealthierKids/Healthier-Kids_UCM_304156_SubHomePage.jsp
The American Heart Association's Diet and Lifestyle Recommendationswww.heart.org/HEARTORG/GettingHealthy/NutritionCenter/HealthyEating/The-American-Heart-Associations-Diet-and-Lifestyle-Recommendations_UCM_305855_Article.jsp