- 1. CholesterolWhat is cholesterol? The American Heart Association explains how cholesterol affect the heart. Learn about
- 2. About CholesterolWhat is cholesterol? The American Heart Association helps you understand your cholesterol levels, what is good
- 3. Cholesterol for ProfessionalsA resource page for professionals relating to AHA's cholesterol initiative, Check. Change. ... Cholesterol?,
including guidelines, news and more. ...
- 4. Hey Kids, Learn About CholesterolThe American Heart Association offers these tips for kids on how to keep their cholesterol under control with Life's
Simple 7. ...
- 5. Cholesterol Archives - News on Heart.org... 'Bad' air may impact 'good' cholesterol, increase heart disease risk. ... Patients
don't know how to best manage their cholesterol, survey finds. ...
- 6. Cholesterol in the Family - Heart Insight Mag - Summer 2016If we eat animal products, we take in cholesterol as part of our diets. But ... Family. Cholesterol
in the Family. By Jon Caswell. ...
- 7. Doctor discussion is key for cholesterol treatment - News on ...... Doctor discussion is key for cholesterol treatment. ... People 21 and older who have a very high
level of bad cholesterol (190 mg/dL or higher). ...
- 8. Use of cholesterol-lowering drugs before cardiac arrest may ...Patients who have been taking cholesterol-lowering drugs are likely to survive longer after a cardiac arrest than
those who are not taking them. ...
- 9. “Bad” air may impact “good” cholesterol increasing heart ...... may increase risk of developing cardiovascular diseases through its effects on high-density lipoprotein (HDL),
also known as “good” cholesterol. ...
- 10. Cholesterol Abnormalities & DiabetesThe American Heart Association explains that people with diabetes are more prone to having unhealthy cholesterol levels,
which contributes to ...
Results for 'cholesterol'
Fats & Oilswww.heart.org/HEARTORG/HealthyLiving/HealthyEating/Nutrition/Fats-and-Oils_UCM_304495_Article.jsp
Learn your heart and stroke riskswww.heart.org/HEARTORG/Conditions/More/ToolsForYourHeartHealth/Heart-Health-Risk-Assessments-from-the-American-Heart-Association_UCM_306929_Article.jsp
Visit our Cholesterol Websitewww.heart.org/HEARTORG/Conditions/Cholesterol/Cholesterol_UCM_001089_SubHomePage.jsp
View an animation of Cholesterolwatchlearnlive.heart.org/CVML_Player.php?moduleSelect=hdlldl
Visit our Support Networksupportnetwork.heart.org/