Millions of patient records have been entered into our quality programs, creating vast databases for advancing scientific research. Learn about available program data resources and guidelines for use. Data is collected at the patient level in hospitals participating in AHA Quality programs. Patients entered in the database are from U.S. hospitals only. Data is patient- and hospital-de-identified at an aggregate level.
- Get With The Guidelines®-Stroke Database
- Get With The Guidelines®-HF Database
- Get With The Guidelines®-Resuscitation
- Get With The Guidelines®-AFIB
- Mission: Lifeline® Database
- ACTION Registry-GWTGTM Database (link opens in new window)
- The Guideline Advantage