|Honor a Loved One
A memorial or tribute is a meaningful way to celebrate someone important to you.
Find an Event in Your Area or
See Our Volunteer Opportunities
What can you do to help?
Plan Your Gift Through Wills, Trusts, and Estate Giving
Planned Giving consists of various planned gifts available to help you support the fight against heart disease and stroke.
Create Your Own Event
Our online fundraising tool can help you customize an event that's right for you.
Other Ways to Give
Find a way to give that's right for you.
Get Your Company Involved
Add us to your workplace giving program, sponsor an event or conduct your own fundraiser.
Why Should I Make a Planned Gift?
- Why Planned Giving Donors Have Given
- Paul Dudley White Legacy Society
- How Planned Gifts Save Lives
- How Planned Gifts Benefit You
How Can I Make a Planned Gift?
- Stocks, Bonds, & Mutual Funds
- Donate Your Home, Live There For Life
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Deferred Gift Annuities
- Remainder Annuity Trusts
- Remainder Unitrusts
- Real Estate
- Life Insurance
How Can I Learn More?
- Step-by-Step Gift Planner
- Compare Types of Gifts
- Personal Financial Calculators
- Glossary of Planned Giving Terms