The Workplace Giving Campaign is a unique workplace giving program designed to empower your employees by offering them a choice in the nonprofits they can support. Employees want to be able to choose what charities they will support and are more satisfied with a workplace campaign that gives them this option. Such campaigns achieve greater participation, satisfaction and overall contributions. Giving also allows your company to brand the campaign as your own.
By offering a choice of nonprofits, the American Heart Association’s Workplace Giving Campaign helps you empower your employees, increasing their satisfaction and boosting your campaign’s success.
- Increased morale. Providing choices enhances employee morale, commitment and retention.
- Satisfaction. Allowing employees to choose increases their satisfaction and participation in company giving.
- Involvement. Including employees is a powerful way to link their own and your company's interests.
- Ease. Making payroll deductions to support charities that employees care about is simple.
- Demonstrated commitment. Company-branded campaigns demonstrate to employees and customers that community leadership is a company priority.
- Increased giving. Case after case shows that when employees are given options, participation rates increase.
- Improved morale. When donors can make a difference to a cause they care about, everyone wins.
- Greater efficiency. A giving campaign allows for a payroll deduction program. That's easy for your employees and allows more money to go to the nonprofits and less to campaign administration.
- Education. Participating nonprofits can more effectively deliver workplace education and assistance to your employees.
- Lowest fundraising cost. Company-owned campaigns let more money go to the organizations and less to administer the campaign.
The American Heart Association is here to help your campaign succeed!
|The American Heart Association will:|
- Provide an employee survey to determine interest areas and gain feedback.
- Supply a coordinator's guide to plan and implement your campaign.
- Consult with company leaders to facilitate expanding giving options.
- Arrange speakers to educate employees.
- Provide ideas and support in creating campaign materials.
|Your Role in the Campaign:|
- Decide to offer a choice in workplace giving options.
- Develop a campaign goal and implementation plan.
- Communicate the change and benefits to all employees.
- Kick off the campaign with enthusiasm.
- Thank all who participate.