Thank you for registering to participate in National Walking Day. The resources provided here will help you plan and promote your activities. Please bookmark this page now so you’ll be able to easily return to it.
You may also want to check in with your local AHA representative about any additional local materials.
National Walking Day 2015 Materials
- How-To Guide For Companies (PDF)
- How-To Guide For Individuals and Communities (PDF)
- How-To Guide For Schools (PDF)
- Save the Date/Promo Graphic (JPG)
- 8.5"x11" Promo Poster/Flyer (PDF)
- 8.5"x11" Event Poster/Flyer (PDF) - with blanks to write in date/time and location
- 11"x17" Promo Poster (PDF)
- 11"x17" Event Poster (PDF) - with blanks to write in date/time and location
- Banner Graphic, Digital (JPG) – use for social media, websites, etc.
- Banner Graphic, Digital, Facebook Cover Photo (JPG)
- Banner Graphic, Print (JPG) – no background color, use for page headers, etc.
- 3’x6’ Event Banner, High Resolution (PDF) – with crop and grommet marks for printer
- Four-Week Walking Plan (PDF)
- Walking Challenge Tracker with Pledge (editable PDF)
- Walking Challenge Tracker without Pledge (editable PDF)
- Lunch and Learn PowerPoint Presentation (PPT) coming soon
- Four Weeks of Daily Healthy Living Tips (PDF) coming soon
- Article/Handout Week 1 – Time to Get Moving (PDF)
- Article/Handout Week 2 – When to Walk (PDF)
- Article/Handout Week 3 – Eating and Drinking for Fitness (PDF)
- Article/Handout Week 4 – Working Out Stress (PDF)
- Warm Weather Fitness Guide (PDF)
- Cold Weather Fitness Guide (PDF)