Simple Persian Salad
- Mix cucumber, tomatoes, onion, feta and herbs in a bowl and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine lime juice, oil and pepper ? whisk well.
- Pour over vegetable mixture and serve.
Leftover ingredients? Use them in these recipes!
- Allspice-Rubbed Pork Tenderloin with Cinnamon Apples
- Black-eyed Pea, Corn and Rice Salad
- Crockpot Greek Chicken with Lemon Potatoes
- Baked Chicken Strips with Microwave Green Beans
- Meatloaf with Black-Eyed Peas
- Caribbean Pink Beans
- Chicken Paella
- Oven-Fried Chicken with Roasted Potato Wedges
- Lemon Chicken and Cinnamon Glazed Root Vegetables
- Jerk Pork Sandwiches with Mango Sauce
- Salmon Bake with Creamy Cucumber Sauce
- Creamy Spinach Feta Dip
- Zucchini Salad
- Nutritional Analysis
- Per serving
- Calories Per Serving
- Total Fat
- 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0.5 g
- Trans Fat
- 0.0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat
- 0.5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat
- 2.5 g
- 0 mg
- 86 mg
- 516 mg
- 13 g
- 3 g
- 0 g
- 3 g
Recipe copyright © 2014 American Heart Association. This recipe is brought to you by the American Heart Association's Simple Cooking with Heart ® Program. For more simple, quick and affordable recipes, visit heart.org/simplecooking.
Put an Asian spin on traditional coleslaw.
Eat over a piece of whole wheat toast or with a plate of mixed greens.
Serve this black bean salad chilled as a great side salad to a meal.
Foods like olive oil, low fat feta cheese, dark leafy greens, beans...
Try this special dish featuring the spices of Morocco!
Using a knife correctly is one of the most important cooking skills...
Simple Cooking with Heart helps you learn how to dice tomatoes.
With grocery prices at an all-time high, one of the easiest ways to...
Cutting squash is easy - and here is how we do it at Simple Cooking...
Discover a world of flavor that exists outside the salt shaker. Fre...