- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Serve with veggie slices or sticks as a dip.
Leftover ingredients? Use them in these recipes!
- Allspice-Rubbed Pork Tenderloin with Cinnamon Apples
- Black-eyed Pea, Corn and Rice Salad
- Crockpot Greek Chicken with Lemon Potatoes
- Baked Chicken Strips with Microwave Green Beans
- Meatloaf with Black-Eyed Peas
- Caribbean Pink Beans
- Chicken Paella
- Oven-Fried Chicken with Roasted Potato Wedges
- Lemon Chicken and Cinnamon Glazed Root Vegetables
- Jerk Pork Sandwiches with Mango Sauce
- Salmon Bake with Creamy Cucumber Sauce
- Creamy Spinach Feta Dip
- Simple Persian Salad
- Zucchini Salad
Search for the ingredient below and use the remaining amount in those recipes!
- Nutritional Analysis
- Per serving
- Calories Per Serving
- Total Fat
- 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0.0 g
- Trans Fat
- 0.0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat
- 0.0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat
- 1.0 g
- 0 mg
- 25 mg
- 226 mg
- 20 g
- 4 g
- 1.2 g
- 6 g
- 44 mg
Recipe copyright © 2015 American Heart Association. This recipe is brought to you by the American Heart Association's Simple Cooking with Heart ® Program. For more simple, quick and affordable recipes, visit heart.org/simplecooking.
Simple Cooking with Heart helps you learn a simple tip on chopping ...
Simple Cooking with Heart helps you learn how to cut cucumber.
Simple Cooking with Heart helps you learn how to cook heart-healthy...
Canned beans are good pantry staples, but there are many benef...
Discover a world of flavor that exists outside the salt shaker. Fre...
Simple Cooking with Heart helps you learn how to roast hatch pepper...
With grocery prices at an all-time high, one of the easiest ways to...