Green Bean Casserole
- In a 9x13 casserole dish, combine green beans, soup, sour cream and pepper. Stir until well mixed and bake for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- While casserole bakes, spread out onion sticks and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle flour over onion pieces, tossing to coat equally.
- Spray a medium-large skillet with cooking spray and heat to medium-high heat. Add onions and cook until crisply, stirring occasionally.
- Remove casserole from oven, add ½ onions and stir well.
- Top with remaining half and return to oven, bake 5 minutes more.
Leftover ingredients? Use them in these recipes!
Sour Cream/Plain Yogurt
- Chicken and Black Bean Tostada with Avocado Cream
- Crockpot Pulled Orange Chicken Tacos with Pickled Vegetables
- Fish Sticks with Tartar Sauce
- Kid-Friendly Chicken Enchiladas with Black Beans and Corn
- Apple and Walnut Chicken Salad with Green Salad
- Bacon Mushroom Mac and Cheese
- Cantaloupe Cucumber Gazpacho
- Chicken Pot Pie
- Creamy Chicken-Broccoli Casserole with Whole-Wheat Pasta
- Crockpot Lean BBQ Beef with Homemade Sauce and Sweet Potato Salad
- Mini Meatloaves with Low-Fat Creamed Spinach
- One-Pot Tuna Casserole with Green Beans and Almonds
- Salmon or Chicken Kabobs with Creamy Tzatziki Sauce
- Tandoori Spiced Halibut with Steamed Vegetables
- Zippy Southwest Chicken Fajita Salad
- Quick Chicken Chili
- Quick Chicken Fajitas with Black Beans & Spanish Rice
- Tandoori Chicken with Brown Rice
- Pan-Fried Pork Chop with Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Salmon Bake with Creamy Cucumber Sauce
- Creamy Spinach Feta Dip
- Green Bean Casserole
- Zucchini Salad
- Creamy Ginger Salad Dressing
- Nutritional Analysis
- Per serving
- Calories Per Serving
- Total Fat
- 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0.5 g
- Trans Fat
- 0.0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat
- 0.5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat
- 0.5 g
- 4 mg
- 138 mg
- 401 mg
- 12 g
- 2 g
- 3 g
- 80 mg
Recipe copyright © 2014 American Heart Association. This recipe is brought to you by the American Heart Association's Simple Cooking with Heart ® Program. For more simple, quick and affordable recipes, visit heart.org/simplecooking.
This is a great recipe to ease you into the kitchen, or a reliable ...
This Zucchini Salad has a Greek slant to it as it includes lemon, o...
Bake a pork tenderloin out of the oven and on the table in just 30 ...
This Persian recipe is almost guaranteed to make any spinach "...
Try this special dish featuring the spices of Morocco!
Simple Cooking with Heart will show you how to cut broccoli and use...
Using a knife correctly is one of the most important cooking skills...
A quick and easy way to chop an onion.
Simple Cooking with Heart teaches you how quick it is to chop oregano.
Discover a world of flavor that exists outside the salt shaker. Fre...
Simple Cooking with Heart offers this video teaching you how to bel...
With grocery prices at an all-time high, one of the easiest ways to...