Citrus Ginger Honey Glazed Salmon with Whole Grain Rice and Sugar Snap Peas
- Preheat oven to 450° F. In a large bowl, combine ginger, garlic, vegetable oil, soy sauce, honey, lemon juice and basil and add fish. Marinate in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Prepare rice according to instructions on package, excluding any salt or oil.
- Cut 8 pieces of aluminum foil; wide enough to fit one piece of salmon and ½ cup of snap peas.
- Remove fish from marinade and discard remaining marinade. Arrange lemon slices on top and bottom of fish filet. Place one fish filet and half of snap peas together on one piece of parchment. Cover with another piece of foil and tightly fold together top and bottom edges of foil to create a seal to the steaming pouch. Repeat for second portion. Place on baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes.
- Carefully cut open pouch and remove contents. Put salmon and snap peas over rice and serve.
Search for the ingredient below and use the remaining amount in those recipes!
- Nutritional Analysis
- Per serving
- Calories Per Serving
- Total Fat
- 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.0 g
- Trans Fat
- 0.0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat
- 1.5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat
- 2.0 g
- 53 mg
- 158 mg
- 20 g
- 2 g
- 2 g
- 27 g
Recipe copyright © 2014 American Heart Association. This recipe is brought to you by the American Heart Association's Simple Cooking with Heart ® Program. For more simple, quick and affordable recipes, visit heart.org/simplecooking.
This recipe combines a delicious seasoning that's perfect with our ...
This is a terrific recipe from down South featuring two Southern co...
This is a popular dish from India of roasted chicken seasoned with ...
This easy-to-bake fish recipe features just a few ingredients, shor...
A delicious salmon bake from prep to table in only 20 minutes!
Get gourmet stir-fry in your own kitchen.
Try this special dish featuring the spices of Morocco!
Here is a Louisiana style dinner that's lightened up so it's heart ...
Discover a world of flavor that exists outside the salt shaker. Fre...
Simple Cooking with Heart shows you how to peel fresh ginger root.
A quick and easy way to chop an onion.
Bottled dressings usually contain high amounts of sodium, adde...
Fiber-rich whole grains contain all three parts of the natural grai...
With grocery prices at an all-time high, one of the easiest ways to...