- Prepare pasta to package directions ? drain, rinse and set aside.
- Mix flour and pepper in a shallow dish. One at a time, place chicken pieces in flour mixture and turn to coat.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray, turn to medium heat and add chicken. Cook until no longer pink inside (3-4 minutes per side).
- Transfer chicken to a plate and set aside.
- Re-spray skillet with cooking spray, turn heat to medium-high, and cook mushrooms for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add garlic, lemon juice and chicken stock, stir and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add Italian Seasoning and zucchini, bring to a simmer and cook about 5 minutes until zucchini is tender.
- Toss pasta in the skillet with sauce. Serve topped with chicken.
Leftover ingredients? Use them in these recipes!
- BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders with Homemade Potato Chips
- Chicken Gumbo
- Chicken Pot Pie
- Crock Pot Greek Chicken with Lemon Potatoes
- Crockpot Pulled Orange Chicken Tacos with Pickled Vegetables
- Sweet Potato Shepherd’s Pie
- Quick Chicken Chili
- Asian-Style Noodles with Pork and Vegetables
Search for the ingredient below and use the remaining amount in those recipes!
- Nutritional Analysis
- Per serving
- Calories Per Serving
- Total Fat
- 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.0 g
- Trans Fat
- 0.0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat
- 1.0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat
- 1.0 g
- 73 mg
- 153 mg
- 930 mg
- 50 g
- 6 g
- 2.9 g
- Added Sugars
- 0 g
- 35 g
- 50 mg
Recipe copyright © 2015 American Heart Association. This recipe is brought to you by the American Heart Association's Simple Cooking with Heart ® Program. For more simple, quick and affordable recipes, visit heart.org/simplecooking.