- Prepare pasta to package directions ? drain, rinse and set aside.
- Mix flour and pepper in a shallow dish. One at a time, place chicken pieces in flour mixture and turn to coat.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray, turn to medium heat and add chicken. Cook until no longer pink inside (3-4 minutes per side).
- Transfer chicken to a plate and set aside.
- Re-spray skillet with cooking spray, turn heat to medium-high, and cook mushrooms for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add garlic, lemon juice and chicken stock, stir and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add Italian Seasoning and zucchini, bring to a simmer and cook about 5 minutes until zucchini is tender.
- Toss pasta in the skillet with sauce. Serve topped with chicken.
Leftover ingredients? Use them in these recipes!
- BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders with Homemade Potato Chips
- Chicken Gumbo
- Chicken Pot Pie
- Crock Pot Greek Chicken with Lemon Potatoes
- Crockpot Pulled Orange Chicken Tacos with Pickled Vegetables
- Sweet Potato Shepherd’s Pie
- Quick Chicken Chili
- Asian-Style Noodles with Pork and Vegetables
Search for the ingredient below and use the remaining amount in those recipes!
- Nutritional Analysis
- Per serving
- Calories Per Serving
- Total Fat
- 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.0 g
- Trans Fat
- 0.0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat
- 1.0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat
- 1.0 g
- 73 mg
- 153 mg
- 930 mg
- 50 g
- 6 g
- 2.9 g
- Added Sugars
- 0 g
- 35 g
- 50 mg
Recipe copyright © 2015 American Heart Association. This recipe is brought to you by the American Heart Association's Simple Cooking with Heart ® Program. For more simple, quick and affordable recipes, visit heart.org/simplecooking.
Try this special dish featuring the spices of Morocco!
This American chicken dish is so, so easy to make and let's just sa...
Combine many flavors and spices with this homemade marinara.
This is a terrific recipe from down South featuring two Southern co...
Try this creamy Asian twist on your next salad.
Making your own tomato sauce is easier than you think.
Learn a simple tip on chopping up green onions in this video from A...
Learn how to butterfly a chicken breast for heart healthy cooking i...
Fiber-rich whole grains contain all three parts of the natural grai...
Learn how to trim chicken (remove excess fat) like a chef in this v...
Discover a world of flavor that exists outside the salt shaker. Fre...
Learn some quick tips on how to cut a chicken in this video from Am...
With grocery prices at an all-time high, one of the easiest ways to...