Barbeque Glazed Chicken Tenders and Oven Fries
Directions Total Time: 40 min
- Prep Time: 20 min
Cook Time: 20 min
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a nonstick cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Scrub potatoes (you can peel the potatoes if you don’t like the skin) and cut into 1/8- to 1/4-inch strips. Arrange potatoes evenly in pan.
- In a cup, combine garlic powder, paprika, and pepper. Sprinkle evenly over potatoes.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
Barbeque Glazed Chicken
- Trim visible fat from chicken and pat dry.
- Spray skillet or frying pan with cooking spray and turn to medium-high heat. Add chicken to skillet, cook 4 minutes, flip chicken and cook an additional 3-4 minutes until no longer pink.
- In a small bowl mix barbeque sauce and marmalade/jam/jelly. Microwave covered at 60% power for 40 seconds. Use a spoon to spread sauce evenly over chicken tenders.
Serving tip- cut the chicken into bit-size pieces and serve on whole-wheat tortillas for tangy chicken tacos!
Search for the ingredient below and use the remaining amount in those recipes!
- Nutritional Analysis
- Per serving
- Calories Per Serving
- Total Fat
- 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0.5 g
- Trans Fat
- 0.0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat
- 0.5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat
- 1.0 g
- 73 mg
- 360 mg
- 61 g
- 3 g
- 29 g
- 28 g
2 starch, 2 other carbohydrate, 3 lean meatPrice Per Serving
Recipe copyright © 2015 American Heart Association. This recipe is brought to you by the American Heart Association's Simple Cooking with Heart ® Program. For more simple, quick and affordable recipes, visit heart.org/simplecooking.