Barbeque Glazed Chicken Tenders and Oven Fries
Directions Total Time: 40 min
- Prep Time: 20 min
Cook Time: 20 min
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a nonstick cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Scrub potatoes (you can peel the potatoes if you don’t like the skin) and cut into 1/8- to 1/4-inch strips. Arrange potatoes evenly in pan.
- In a cup, combine garlic powder, paprika, and pepper. Sprinkle evenly over potatoes.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
Barbeque Glazed Chicken
- Trim visible fat from chicken and pat dry.
- Spray skillet or frying pan with cooking spray and turn to medium-high heat. Add chicken to skillet, cook 4 minutes, flip chicken and cook an additional 3-4 minutes until no longer pink.
- In a small bowl mix barbeque sauce and marmalade/jam/jelly. Microwave covered at 60% power for 40 seconds. Use a spoon to spread sauce evenly over chicken tenders.
Serving tip- cut the chicken into bit-size pieces and serve on whole-wheat tortillas for tangy chicken tacos!
Leftover ingredients? Use them in these recipes!
- Nutritional Analysis
- Per serving
- Calories Per Serving
- Total Fat
- 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0.5 g
- Trans Fat
- 0.0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat
- 0.5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat
- 1.0 g
- 73 mg
- 360 mg
- 61 g
- 3 g
- 29 g
- 28 g
2 starch, 2 other carbohydrate, 3 lean meatPrice Per Serving
Recipe copyright © 2015 American Heart Association. This recipe is brought to you by the American Heart Association's Simple Cooking with Heart ® Program. For more simple, quick and affordable recipes, visit heart.org/simplecooking.
Try this new take on traditional turkey.
Satisfy your craving for something crunchy with this baked chicken ...
This American recipe not only tastes as good as the original but is...
Here is a fantastic American/Southern meal that gives a hefty boost...
This American barbecue meat is delicious, heart healthy, and versat...
This is a great recipe to ease you into the kitchen, or a reliable ...
This recipe combines a delicious seasoning that's perfect with our ...
Simple Cooking with Heart gives you quick tips on how to cut a...
Simple Cooking with Heart gives you these tips on slicing potatoes ...
Simple Cooking with Heart shows you to trim chicken (remove ex...
With grocery prices at an all-time high, one of the easiest ways to...
Simple Cooking with Heart helps you learn how to chop or mince garl...