|Healthy Diet Goals|
A healthy diet and lifestyle are your best weapons in the fight against heart disease. Use our guidelines to make smart choices to benefit your heart and your overall health.
It's usually healthier and cheaper to cook at home, but supermarkets can seem overwhelming. Get tips on staying heart-smart and making healthy choices at the store.
Cooking at home? Be sure to use nutritious ingredients and follow a healthy preparation routine. Get tips on turning your kitchen into the heart-healthy hub of your home.
Boost your recipe collection with some heart-healthy favorites.
Just because you're at a restaurant doesn't mean you should put good food sense on the back burner. Find out how to eat healthy when you dine out.
|Cookbooks and Health Guides|
Our consumer publications give you the information you need increasing their physical activity, maintaining a healthful weight and improving their overall heart health. We have a wide variety of cookbooks available.
- Suggested Servings from Each Food Group
- Dictionary of Nutrition
- Frequently Asked Questions About Nutrition
- Heart-Check Mark
- Nutrition Quizzes
- Salty Six - Common Foods Loaded with Excess Sodium
- Nutrition Education Handouts and Resources
- Industry Nutrition Advisory Panel (INAP)
- INAP: Featured Members
- Que nuestro corazón sea su guía
- Grocery Shopping
- Reading Food Nutrition Labels
- Heart-Check Program
- Grocery List Builder
- Heart-Check Mark Nutritional Guidelines
- Simple Cooking with Heart Home Page
- Las 5 herramientas de cocina más importantes para una dieta saludable para el co
- Healthier Preparation Methods for Cooking
- Healthy Snacking
- Smart Substitutions
- Summer Barbeque Tips
- Heart-Check Meal Certification Program (Foodservice)
- Choosing a Restaurant
- Deciphering the Menu
- Ordering Your Meal
- Eating Fast Food
- Tips by Cuisine