Downtown Rocky Mount
Corner of Western & Franklin Streets
Rocky Mount, North Carolina, 27804
Link to Map
Starts:Sat, 23 Oct 2010 9:00:00 AM
Ends:Sat, 23 Oct 2010 11:00:00 AM
Registration Fee:Donations Welcome
|The Start! Twin Counties Heart Walk brings the community together to raise funds to fight the nation’s No. 1 and No. 3 killers—heart disease and stroke. |
Designed to promote physical activity and heart-healthy living, the Start! Heart Walk is the American Heart Association's premiere fundraising event.
Your participation helps us support research and education that truly saves lives.
Join us at the Start! Twin Counties Heart Walk. Register online now.
In addition to the walk, the Create Hope, Inspire Change and Celebrate Success villages:
- Pay tribute to lost loved ones;
- Honor survivors of heart disease and stroke;
- Encourage behavior changes in adults and children like increasing physical activity and making heart-healthy choices part of daily life;
- Highlight the successful fundraising efforts of individuals and companies;
- Celebrate individuals and companies who have made significant changes to lead a heart-healthy life.
Start! Twin Counties Heart Walk
(252) 355 -1112