Professional development and personal fulfillment — that’s what working at the American Heart Association is all about. You can get satisfaction in knowing your work is helping to save and improve the lives of millions of people and take comfort in knowing that you can build the career you want, your way. The opportunity to move and grow within our organization is boundless.
We work hard to hire talented, dedicated people with an unrelenting passion for what they do. Then, we work even harder to nurture their long-term professional growth with challenging opportunities, technical and leadership training, cross-functional exposure, mentoring and more.
In return, we simply ask our employees and volunteers to continually strive to perform at the highest level and deliver total satisfaction to the diverse people and communities we serve – our Customers.
Visit the links below for more information about what we do and how we do it daily:
Corporate Development and Fund Raising
- Start! Heart Walk — an initiative that calls on Americans and their employers to create a culture of health and physical activity. This is the American Heart Association’s signature fund-raising event
- Jump Rope For Heart — elementary-age students jump rope and secure sponsors to raise money for the fight against heart disease and stroke, while learning about the benefits of physical activity
- Go Red For Women — a heart disease awareness program for women
- Alliance for a Healthier Generation — an initiative focused on childhood obesity and related issues
- Power To End Stroke — an American Stroke Association campaign to raise stroke risk awareness in the African-American community