Use these tools to help you through your recovery and to track your progress to better heart health.
- What is Cardiac Rehabilitation?
- Holter Monitor Diary
- Angina Log
- Activity Tracker
- PACE Guide Sheet for Medical Visits
- Medication Chart
- BMI (Body Mass Index) Calculator
- Cholesterol Tracker
- Pacemaker ID Card
- Blood Pressure Tracker
- Glucose Tracker
- Cardiac Rehab Video Library
- Medical Contact List
- Listen to Dr. Barry Franklin discuss the importance of cardiac rehab
- Find a program certified by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation.
- Get our award-winning home cardiac rehab program with DVD and workbook
- Track your blood pressure, cholesterol, weight, physical activity, blood glucose and medications online with Heart360
- Cardiac Rehabilitation and Other Educational Brochures
Clinical trials are scientific studies that determine if a possible new medical advance can help people and whether it has harmful side effects. Find answers to common questions about clinical trials in our Guide to Understanding Clinical Trials.
This content was last reviewed on 09/22/2011.