Our downloadable patient information sheets offer a question-and-answer format that's brief, easy to follow and easy to read. They also provide room for you to write down questions to ask your doctor. This can help you prepare to get the most out of your next visit with your healthcare professional.
- What Is High Blood Pressure? | Spanish
- What About African Americans and High Blood Pressure?
- Let's Talk About High Blood Pressure and Stroke
- What Are the Warning Signs of Stroke? | Spanish
- What Are the Warning Signs of Heart Attack? | Spanish
- How Can I Make My Lifestyle Healthier?
- How Can I Monitor My Cholesterol, Blood Pressure and Weight?
- Why Should I Limit Sodium?
- How Do I Follow a Healthy Diet? | Spanish
- How Do I Understand Food Labels? | Spanish
- Why Should I Be Physically Active?
- How Can Physical Activity Become a Way of Life?
- How Can I Manage My Weight? | Spanish
- How Can I Quit Smoking? | Spanish
- How Can I Handle the Stress of Not Smoking?
- What Is High Blood Pressure Medicine?
- How Do I Manage My Medicines? | Spanish
- How to Measure Your Blood Pressure | Poster size
- Lifestyle Chart: What Can I Do To Improve My Blood Pressure?
We offer a full line of high blood pressure prevention and management information in colorful, easy-to-read brochures. Consumers may order up to 10 brochures free of charge. Professionals may order quantities through our partner, Krames.
- High Blood Pressure
- Understanding and Controlling Your High Blood Pressure
- High Blood Pressure in African Americans
- Women, Heart Disease and Stroke
- High Blood Pressure and Stroke
- Warning Signs and Actions: Our Guide to Quick Action for Heart Attack, Cardiac Arrest and Stroke Emergencies
- Controlling Your Risk Factors: Our guide to Reducing Your Risk of Heart Attack and Stroke
- Losing Weight the Healthy Way
- Making Healthy Food and Lifestyle Choices
- Shaking Your Salt Habit
- Commit to be Fit
- Walking for a Healthy Heart
- Smoking and Your Risk of Heart Disease and Stroke
- Quit Smoking for Good
- Managing Your Medicines
Print these handy logs and trackers:
- Printable Blood Pressure Tracker – Record and monitor your blood pressure levels.
- Activity Log
- Medication Tracker
High Blood Pressure Questions to Ask Your Doctor
Print this list for your next office visit to help you understand your blood pressure and treatment plan.
American Heart Association Cookbooks
From quick dinner ideas to delicious desserts, American Heart Association cookbooks provide lots of ways to make cooking healthier.
This content was last reviewed on 04/04/2012.