Recovering from heart attack is a team effort. You are not in this alone. The American Heart Association can help you understand and manage your condition. Consider us your partner for heart-healthy living.
Use our educational resources to learn more about heart attacks:
- Heart Attack Warning Signs Infographic
- Quiz: Can You Recognize a Heart Attack?
- Patient Information Sheets: Heart Attack
- What is a Heart Attack?
- How Will I Recover from My Heart Attack?
- What Are the Warning Signs of Heart Attack?
- Website: Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Website: Healthy Living
- Watch, Learn, and Live Animations Library
- For Providers: Acute Myocardial Infarction Toolkit
Manage your condition with our tools:
- Heart Attack Risk Assessment
- Heart Attack Discharge Worksheet | Spanish
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Referral Card | Spanish
- Infographic: 5 Ways To Lower Your Risk of a Second Heart Attack | Spanish
- Downloadable Medication Tracker | Spanish
- An Active Partnership for the Health of Your Heart Workbook
- The American Heart Association's Tools For Your Heart Health: Quizzes, Trackers, and More
- Join our growing Support Network to connect with other survivors
- Sign up to receive Heart Insight, the American Heart Association’s free quarterly magazine for patients, families and caregivers.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for tips on eating healthy & becoming physically active.