Stroke Resources Available through the American Stroke Association
Summary: Web Conference of Friday, September 23, 2011
Ever looking for new programs to provide to stroke patients? Ever want to learn about local stroke research? Ever searching for more information on stroke related professional education? See the links below to view the slides and resource document to learn what the American Stroke Association is doing in the Northeast region.
- Patricia Czamara, RN, Case Management Director of Millard Fillmore Gates Division, Kaleida Health System
- Roseanne Hemmitt, Director, Quality Improvement, American Stroke Association
- Susan R. Bishop, Director of Research & Professional Medical Education, American Stroke Association
- Sue Flor, Director, Professional Education, American Stroke Association
- Shannon Melluzzo, Senior Director, Stroke Systems, American Stroke Association; Project Coordinator, The NorthEast Cerebrovascular Consortium (NECC)
- The ShareGivers™ Peer Visitor Program which connects stroke survivors who are at least 18 months post-stroke with recent stroke patients to provide support, information and encouragement. Learn how you can implement this program at your facility!
- Warmline & Stroke Connection Magazine
- American Stroke Association Research Program
- Professional Education Resources
- Resources available through The NorthEast Cerebrovascular Consortium (NECC)
*The presentations above have been posted with the speaker’s permission.