- February 3 is the American Heart Association’s Lobby Day. Join our volunteers as we head to Olympia to help shape health policy in our state.
- February 6 is National Wear Red Day®. Wear red, raise awareness and inspire others. Download our toolkit now.
- Wear Red Day Cooking Demo, Feb 6. Join us at Pike Place Market and learn to whip up something healthy in your kitchen with Chef Kirsten Helle.
- March 12 is the Seattle Go Red For Women Luncheon. The luncheon is sponsored nationally by Macy’s and locally by Union Bank. New venue: Benaroya Hall.
- April 28 is the Tacoma Go Red For Women Luncheon. The luncheon is sponsored nationally by Macy’s and locally by CHI Franciscan Health. New venue: Museum of Glass.
- Meet the 2015 Go Red Ambassadors.
How Will You Go Red?
Download 2014 Go Red For Women Posters featuring local survivors:
Thank You to Our Sponsors:
Go Red For Women national website
American Heart Association - Puget Sound homepage
Facebook - AHA Puget Sound
Go Red For Women South Sound
©2013 American Heart Association. Also known as the Heart Fund.
Go Red and Go Red For Women are trademarks of AHA. The Red Dress Design is a trademark of U.S. DHHS.