Thank you for choosing the American Heart Association as your charity of choice!
To date, Runners 4 Heart have already raised more than $2200 on behalf of the American Heart Association toward our fundraising goal of $35,000 for this year. Thank you for the early and enthusiastic support!
|Running 4 Heart Welcome Kit|
Running 4 Heart is bigger than just conquering 26.2 miles. Every step you take brings the American Heart Association closer to building heart-healthier communities through educational activities and life-saving treatments. By Running 4 Heart, you’re helping to end heart disease and stroke in our life time.
Take a look at what the American Heart Association has accomplished thanks to the support of people like you.
Tools that will help in your fundraising efforts:
Please let us know how we can help you in your fundraising efforts.
Please stop by Booth 94 so we can personally thank you. Again, we appreciate your dedication and look forward to seeing you!
Heart disease is the #1 killer of Americans. Your support helps us build healthier lives free of cardiovascular disease and stroke. How?
- The American Heart Association is fighting childhood obesity through efforts like Teaching Gardens and partnering with the NFL for the Detroit Lions NFL Play 60 Challenge.
- We connect women fighting heart disease with other survivors through our Heart Match program.
- We fund research that helps heal people who’ve suffered heart attacks and strokes, or children born with congenital heart conditions.
- We help worksites support employee health through our Fit Friendly Worksites program.
- We help you eat better with our Heart Check-Mark program – now visible at Subway restaurants!
- We help you know where you stand with heart disease with My Life Check.
- We’re responsible for the science behind CPR. You can learn how to save a life today!
- And more!