201 Key Highway
Baltimore, Maryland, 21230
Link to Map
Starts:Sat, 22 Oct 2011 9:00:00 AM
Ends:Sat, 22 Oct 2011 12:00:00 PM
More than an event, the Baltimore Heart Walk is an experience.
The event brings the 2011 Baltimore Heart Walk together to raise funds to fight the nation’s No. 1 and No. 3 killers—heart disease and stroke. In addition to the 3 mile walk through Rash Field, the Create Hope, Inspire Change and Celebrate Success villages:
- Pay tribute to lost loved ones;
- Honor survivors of heart disease and stroke;
- Encourage behavior changes in adults and children like increasing physical activity and making heart-healthy choices part of daily life;
- Highlight the successful fundraising efforts of individuals and companies;
- Celebrate individuals and companies who have made significant changes to lead a heart-healthy life. Come join us at the Baltimore Heart Walk to celebrate life and raise funds for heart disease and stroke research and community education.