The American Heart Association and Premera Blue Cross invite you to celebrate National Eating Healthy Day 2013. The official day is November 6, but you can plan your event that day or any day.
Here are some ways you can get involved:
1) Download a resource guide below. This will include: ideas on what to do in your organization, sample emails, quizzes, articles and a list of resources. Sign up to receive a kit with tools to host your own cooking demonstration. This year’s kit includes a DVD with videos, recipe card giveaways and a planning guide.
3) Distribute our Holiday Healthy Eating Guide
4) Promote your event with our flyer
5) Use our portion guide to make your own healthy meal and post it to Facebook and Twitter with #AHAHealthyPlate
6) Use our presentation to educate a group at your event.
Premera Blue Cross is proud to sponsor National Eating Healthy Day. All materials provided by the American Heart Association which is solely responsible for the content.