Making Health Insurance More Affordable-
- Financial assistance available for those with incomes up to $45,000 for individuals, $65,000 for a couple, or $94,000 for a family of four.
- No lifetime and annual caps are allowed for any health insurance plan.
- Cap on out-of-pocket costs required on all plans in the Health Insurance Marketplace.
- Can’t be charged higher premiums even though you have a pre-existing condition.
The Health Insurance Marketplace provides a single location where individuals without insurance and small businesses can shop for private insurance that meets their needs and budget. Learn more and enroll by March 31st-
- Online: www.healthcare.gov
- Toll-free: 1-800-318-2596
- In-person: Check local listings
View full infographic-