Making Health Insurance More Affordable-
- Financial assistance available for those with incomes up to $47,000 for individuals, $63,000 for a couple, or $95,000 for a family of four.
- No lifetime and annual caps are allowed for any health insurance plan.
- Cap on out-of-pocket costs required on all plans in the Health Insurance Marketplace.
- Can’t be charged higher premiums even though you have a pre-existing condition.
Get Covered, Stay Covered
The Health Insurance Marketplace provides a single location where individuals without insurance and small businesses can shop for private insurance that meets their needs and budget. Financial help is available. Learn more and enroll between November 15th and February 15th.
- Online: www.healthcare.gov
- Toll-free: 1-800-318-2596
- In-person: localhelp.healthcare.gov
View full infographic-