Gold and Silver recognized companies are listed in Forbes’ Special Centennial Anniversary edition, with an accompanying article, Promoting a Culture of Health and Well-Being in the Workplace (PDF)(link opens in new window).
Congratulations on your Workplace Health Achievement recognition and thank you for opting in to be recognized by the American Heart Association!
Your recognition toolkit includes these downloadable elements:
- Workplace Health Achievement Index Usage Guidelines (document), including proclaimer statement
- Social media templates (document)
- Template news release (document) for localized one-time use
- High-resolution recognition icons:
Digital Badge Icon (Zip File)
Digital Twitter Icon (Zip File)
Digital Icon for Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn
Your local American Heart Association Affiliate staff will coordinate with you for:
- Congratulatory letter from the American Heart Association’s CEO, Nancy Brown
- Wooden plaque and window decal
- Recognition certificates as requested, suitable for framing