Blood Pressure Management Tools for Community-Based Organizations
Making Our Communities Healthier
Community-based organizations have provided social support, care and services to people of all ages and cultures across the United States. These organizations may help promote health and behavior change, meet community resource needs and address social determinants of health for people and patients within the community.
The National Hypertension Control Initiative team has developed a set of resources to help train and support community-based organizations and businesses around the country to help their neighbors understand and manage their blood pressure.
- Common High Blood Pressure Myths
- Consequences of High Blood Pressure (PDF)
- The Facts About High Blood Pressure
- DS-16580 BP Rainbow Chart 2020 (PDF)
- Empowered to Serve Community Resources