Are you having a health fair?
With more and more organizations preferring quick and easy online resources, and so that we can ensure our online resources are current and relevant, as of July 1st we will no longer be distributing hard copy health fair kits.
Because we value your interest in and support of the American Heart Association/ American Stroke Association, we have made the following standard materials available for download and distribution at your events:
- Answers By Heart Fact Sheets: brief, easy-to-ready information on making lifestyle choices for better health. Topics include smoking, diet, nutrition, physical activity, cholesterol, high blood pressure, as well as heart conditions and treatments. These are also available in Spanish, Chinese and Vietnamese.
- Let’s Talk About Stroke Patient Information Sheets: brief, easy-to-read information regarding risk factors and treatment of stroke. These are also available in Spanish, Chinese and Vietnamese.
- Healthy for Good: infographics, articles, and recipes inspire you to create lasting change in your health, one small step at a time. Eat smart. Add color. Move more. Be Well.
- My Family Health Tree: an activity to learn about your family’s health history, to see what diseases or health conditions you may be at risk for. Also available in Spanish.
- Health Assessments & Quizzes – set up a laptop and encourage health fair attendees to take one of our interactive quizzes to assess their own health.
- High Blood Pressure/Hypertension: resources, printable materials, activity sheets and more on high blood pressure
If your organization is in need of educational brochures please contact our patient education vendor Krames at 1-800-333-3032 for information and pricing or visit them online at www.kramesstore.com/aha.
Employee health-related prizes or gifts, such as cookbooks, T-shirts and water bottles, may be purchased at www.shopheart.org. Proceeds benefit the American Heart Association.