Growing With Heart
The American Heart University (AHU) is proud to provide a learning and development opportunities for all employees of the American Heart Association. Our goal is to ensure every manager and employee has knowledge of and access to the development opportunities that are available. All of our programs align with AHA’s mission and support our Guiding Values.
Through AHU, you can take advantage of over 2,000 online courses, tools and references that are combined to support your learning and career development. For example:
- New Hire Orientation provides new employees with a solid framework and foundation of AHA to help new hires acclimate to their new position.
- Growing Leaders, a 12 month learning and development program for supervisory managers, provides the necessary skill set needed to be a successful supervisor.
- Our Career Center provides all employees with tools and resources to own their career plan and strategy.
- Online training materials free of charge for certification programs such as Six Sigma and Project Management.
- Immediate family members of AHA employees also have access to AHU free of charge through an employee account.
Whether you are looking for best in class resources to grow as a leader, tools for developing your career strategy or perhaps looking for resources to assist in developing leadership competencies among your team, you will find what you need at AHU, flexible solutions that will help achieve greater knowledge, skills and results and help you remain competitive in today’s work environment.
The AHU Crew from left to right: Cliff, TJ, Prasert, Jennifer, Amanda, Jeff, Brandon.