Meet the 2016 Go Red For Women Ambassadors!
- February 5 is National Wear Red Day®. Wear red, raise awareness and inspire others. Download our toolkit now.
- February 9 is Heart of Washington Day at the Capitol. Join our volunteers as we head to Olympia to help shape health policy in our state.
- February 11 is the Red Dress Collection Viewing Party. Join us at Redmond Town Center to view this red hot fashion show from New York City Fashion Week.
- March 3 is the Seattle Go Red For Women Luncheon. Let's unite in the fight against heart disease and stroke. Join us at Benaroya Hall. Signature sponsor: Union Bank.
- April 26 is the Tacoma Go Red For Women Luncheon. The luncheon is sponsored nationally by Macy’s and locally by CHI Franciscan Health. Venue: Museum of Glass.
How Will You Go Red?
Thank You to Our Sponsors:
Special thanks to Barbie Hull Photography
Go Red For Women national website
American Heart Association - Puget Sound homepage
Facebook - AHA Puget Sound
Go Red For Women South Sound
©2013 American Heart Association. Also known as the Heart Fund.
Go Red and Go Red For Women are trademarks of AHA. The Red Dress Design is a trademark of U.S. DHHS.