- 1. Building a Tobacco-Free NationNational advocacy department web page with general info on AHA's federal and state tobacco control work. ...
Building a Tobacco-Free Nation. ...
- 2. Tobacco and Blood PressureThe American Heart Association explains how tobacco affects blood pressure and the benefits of quitting smoking. ...
Tobacco and Blood Pressure. ...
- 3. States Should Heed Strong Support for Raising Tobacco Age ...... States Should Heed Strong Support for Raising Tobacco Age of Sale, Says American Heart Association. July
07, 2015 Categories: Advocacy News. ...
- 4. Tobacco Control - State IssuesSmoking not only takes lives of those who use tobacco, but also those exposed to secondhand smoke. Smokeless tobacco
- 5. Hey Kids, Don't Smoke, Use Smokeless Tobacco, or Nicotine ...The American Heart Association helps kids understand the importance of not smoking or using smokeless tobacco products
with Life's Simply 7 for ...
- 6. Pressing Need for Tobacco Regulations Highlighted As ...Washington, DC, May 29, 2015 – The Member States of the World Health Organization (WHO) created World No Tobacco Day
in 1987 to draw ...
- 7. Key Issues - You're the CureKey Issues. Tobacco Control. Reducing ... National RSS. Tobacco's Latest Threat: E-Cigarettes. Posted
July 7, 2015. Tobacco ...
- 8. Smoking & Cardiovascular Disease (Heart Disease)... Fighting Tobacco Deaths through Advocacy. ... Read more about how we are Reducing Tobacco-Related
Deaths Through Advocacy. ...
- 9. Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control ActThis webpage shows a timeline of the Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act. ... Family Smoking
Prevention and Tobacco Control Act. ...
- 10. FDA's 'First Step' on Tobacco Rule Is Positive but Not Big ...... comments today on the Food and Drug Administration's (FDA) proposed rule to regulate e-cigarettes, cigars
and other tobacco products: “This new ...
Results for 'tobacco'