- 1. Building a Tobacco-Free NationNational advocacy department web page with general info on AHA's federal and state tobacco control work. ...
Building a Tobacco-Free Nation. ...
- 2. Tobacco and Blood PressureThe American Heart Association explains how tobacco affects blood pressure and the benefits of quitting smoking. ...
Tobacco and Blood Pressure. ...
- 3. American Heart Association Commends California for Raising ...Washington, DC, May 4, 2016 – American Heart Association CEO Nancy Brown issued the following comments today on tobacco
measures signed ...
- 4. Tobacco Archives - News on Heart.org... CDC: Youth tobacco use remains stagnant. By AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION NEWS. ... Push to raise age
for tobacco sales gains momentum. ...
- 5. New Youth Tobacco Survey Highlights Desperate Need for ...... 14, 2016 — American Heart Association CEO Nancy Brown issued the following comments on the 2015 National Youth
Tobacco Survey (NYTS ...
- 6. CDC: Youth tobacco use remains stagnant - News on Heart. ...Overall tobacco use by middle and high school students has not changed since 2011, as cigarette use falls and e-cigarette
use continues to climb. ...
- 7. Tobacco Control - State IssuesSmoking not only takes lives of those who use tobacco, but also those exposed to secondhand smoke. Smokeless tobacco
- 8. Push to raise age for tobacco sales gains momentum - News ...Raising the minimum age for tobacco sales is an issue lighting up legislative bodies nationwide. American Heart Association
- 9. Smoking & Cardiovascular Disease (Heart Disease)... Fighting Tobacco Deaths through Advocacy. ... Read more about how we are Reducing Tobacco-Related
Deaths Through Advocacy. ...
- 10. Quit SmokingThe American Heart Association states that smoking is the most important preventable cause of premature death in the United
States. Learn how to quit ...
Results for 'tobacco'