- 1. Building a Tobacco-Free NationNational advocacy department web page with general info on AHA's federal and state tobacco control work. ...
Building a Tobacco-Free Nation. ...
- 2. Tobacco and Blood PressureThe American Heart Association explains how tobacco affects blood pressure and the benefits of quitting smoking. ...
Tobacco and Blood Pressure. ...
- 3. You're the CureTobacco Control. Hawaii County Moves Towards Adding E-Cigarettes to Clean Air Ordinance. ... WIN! Tobacco
Cessation Funding Granted. ...
- 4. Key Issues - You're the CureKey Issues. Tobacco Control. ... CVS stores now tobacco-free, changes name to reflect health focus.
Posted September 3, 2014. ...
- 5. Tobacco Control - State IssuesSmoking not only takes lives of those who use tobacco, but also those exposed to secondhand smoke. Smokeless tobacco
- 6. Hey Kids, Don't Smoke, Use Smokeless Tobacco, or Nicotine ...The American Heart Association helps kids understand the importance of not smoking or using smokeless tobacco products
with Life's Simply 7 for ...
- 7. Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control ActThis webpage shows a timeline of the Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act. ... Family Smoking
Prevention and Tobacco Control Act. ...
- 8. Smoking & Cardiovascular Disease (Heart Disease)... Fighting Tobacco Deaths through Advocacy. ... Read more about how we are Reducing Tobacco-Related
Deaths Through Advocacy. ...
- 9. Smokeless Tobacco and CVD... Smokeless Tobacco and CVD. ... American Heart Association's position on smokeless tobacco
products; Smokeless tobacco is not without harm; ...
- 10. Tobacco Control... Tobacco Control. ... The current priority is to reduce exposure to secondhand smoke by reducing
tobacco use, particularly among children. ...
Results for 'tobacco'