- 1. Tobacco and Blood PressureThe American Heart Association explains how tobacco affects blood pressure and the benefits of quitting smoking. ...
Tobacco and Blood Pressure. ...
- 2. Key Issues - You're the CureKey Issues. Tobacco Control. Reducing tobacco ... National RSS. Speak Up for Tobacco Regulation.
Posted June 10, 2014. The Food ...
- 3. Building a Tobacco-Free NationNational advocacy department web page with general info on AHA's federal and state tobacco control work. ...
Building a Tobacco-Free Nation. ...
- 4. You're the CureTobacco Control. Help Make Our Communities Smokefree. Posted July 14, 2014. ... Speak Up for Tobacco
Regulation. Posted June 10, 2014. ...
- 5. Take Action - You're the CureTake Action. Tell the FDA to Regulate All Tobacco Products. The FDA recently proposed a new rule that would extend
- 6. Tobacco Control - State IssuesSmoking not only takes lives of those who use tobacco, but also those exposed to secondhand smoke. Smokeless tobacco
- 7. On Fifth Anniversary of Landmark Tobacco Law,Leading ...... DC – On the fifth anniversary of the landmark 2009 law granting the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) authority
over tobacco products, 10 ...
- 8. Smoking & Cardiovascular Disease (Heart Disease)... Fighting Tobacco Deaths through Advocacy. ... Read more about how we are Reducing Tobacco-Related
Deaths Through Advocacy. ...
- 9. FDA's 'First Step' on Tobacco Rule Is Positive but Not Big ...... comments today on the Food and Drug Administration's (FDA) proposed rule to regulate e-cigarettes, cigars
and other tobacco products: “This new ...
- 10. Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control ActThis webpage shows a timeline of the Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act. ... Family Smoking
Prevention and Tobacco Control Act. ...
Results for 'tobacco'