- 1. Tobacco and Blood PressureThe American Heart Association explains how tobacco affects blood pressure and the benefits of quitting smoking. ...
Tobacco and Blood Pressure. ...
- 2. Building a Tobacco-Free NationNational advocacy department web page with general info on AHA's federal and state tobacco control work. ...
Building a Tobacco-Free Nation. ...
- 3. Key Issues - You're the CureKey Issues. Tobacco Control. ... CVS stores now tobacco-free, changes name to reflect health focus.
Posted September 3, 2014. ...
- 4. You're the CureTobacco Control. WIN! Tobacco Cessation Funding Granted. Posted October 21, 2014. The American Heart Association
- 5. Tobacco Control - State IssuesSmoking not only takes lives of those who use tobacco, but also those exposed to secondhand smoke. Smokeless tobacco
- 6. On Fifth Anniversary of Landmark Tobacco Law,Leading ...... DC – On the fifth anniversary of the landmark 2009 law granting the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) authority
over tobacco products, 10 ...
- 7. Smoking & Cardiovascular Disease (Heart Disease)... Fighting Tobacco Deaths through Advocacy. ... Read more about how we are Reducing Tobacco-Related
Deaths Through Advocacy. ...
- 8. Hey Kids, Don't Smoke or Use Smokeless TobaccoThe American Heart Association helps kids understand the importance of not smoking or using smokeless tobacco with
Life's Simply 7 for Kids. ...
- 9. Smokeless Tobacco and CVD... Smokeless Tobacco and CVD. ... American Heart Association's position on smokeless tobacco
products; Smokeless tobacco is not without harm; ...
- 10. Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control ActThis webpage shows a timeline of the Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act. ... Family Smoking
Prevention and Tobacco Control Act. ...
Results for 'tobacco'