- 1. CDC: Flavored tobacco entices kids to smoke - News on Heart ...Seven in 10 middle school and high school students — or 3.26 million — who used tobacco in the previous month used
a flavored variety. ...
- 2. Building a Tobacco-Free NationNational advocacy department web page with general info on AHA's federal and state tobacco control work. ...
Building a Tobacco-Free Nation. ...
- 3. Health Groups Back Efforts to Protect Tobacco Control ...... reports that a proposal offered this week would protect the rights of participating nations to adopt public health
measures to reduce tobacco use and ...
- 4. Tobacco and Blood PressureThe American Heart Association explains how tobacco affects blood pressure and the benefits of quitting smoking. ...
Tobacco and Blood Pressure. ...
- 5. Hey Kids, Don't Smoke, Use Smokeless Tobacco, or Nicotine ...The American Heart Association helps kids understand the importance of not smoking or using smokeless tobacco products
with Life's Simply 7 for ...
- 6. Tobacco Control - State IssuesSmoking not only takes lives of those who use tobacco, but also those exposed to secondhand smoke. Smokeless tobacco
- 7. Health Groups Support Bills in Congress to Raise Tobacco ...Brian Schatz (D-HI) and US Rep. Diana DeGette (D-CO) that would prohibit the sale of tobacco products to anyone under
the age of 21 nationwide. ...
- 8. States Should Heed Strong Support for Raising Tobacco Age ...... States Should Heed Strong Support for Raising Tobacco Age of Sale, Says American Heart Association. July
07, 2015 Categories: Advocacy News. ...
- 9. Smoking & Cardiovascular Disease (Heart Disease)... Fighting Tobacco Deaths through Advocacy. ... Read more about how we are Reducing Tobacco-Related
Deaths Through Advocacy. ...
- 10. FDA's 'First Step' on Tobacco Rule Is Positive but Not Big ...... comments today on the Food and Drug Administration's (FDA) proposed rule to regulate e-cigarettes, cigars
and other tobacco products: “This new ...
Results for 'tobacco'