- 1. Building a Tobacco-Free NationNational advocacy department web page with general info on AHA's federal and state tobacco control work. ...
Building a Tobacco-Free Nation. ...
- 2. Tobacco and Blood PressureThe American Heart Association explains how tobacco affects blood pressure and the benefits of quitting smoking. ...
Tobacco and Blood Pressure. ...
- 3. Tobacco Control - State IssuesSmoking not only takes lives of those who use tobacco, but also those exposed to secondhand smoke. Smokeless tobacco
- 4. Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control ActThis webpage shows a timeline of the Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act. ... Family Smoking
Prevention and Tobacco Control Act. ...
- 5. Smoking & Cardiovascular Disease (Heart Disease)... Fighting Tobacco Deaths through Advocacy. ... Read more about how we are Reducing Tobacco-Related
Deaths Through Advocacy. ...
- 6. Health Groups Back Efforts to Protect Tobacco Control ...... reports that a proposal offered this week would protect the rights of participating nations to adopt public health
measures to reduce tobacco use and ...
- 7. FDA's 'First Step' on Tobacco Rule Is Positive but Not Big ...... comments today on the Food and Drug Administration's (FDA) proposed rule to regulate e-cigarettes, cigars
and other tobacco products: “This new ...
- 8. Teens Trying Alternative Tobacco Products a Disturbing Trend ...... Teens Trying Alternative Tobacco Products a Disturbing Trend, Says American Heart Association. December
16, 2015 Categories: Advocacy News. ...
- 9. Tobacco Control... Tobacco Control. ... The current priority is to reduce exposure to secondhand smoke by reducing
tobacco use, particularly among children. ...
- 10. Tobacco marketing outpacing prevention, cessation spending ...... Tobacco marketing outpacing prevention, cessation spending. BY AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION NEWS. The money
Results for 'tobacco'