- 1. Building a Tobacco-Free NationNational advocacy department web page with general info on AHA's federal and state tobacco control work. ...
Building a Tobacco-Free Nation. ...
- 2. Tobacco and Blood PressureThe American Heart Association explains how tobacco affects blood pressure and the benefits of quitting smoking. ...
Tobacco and Blood Pressure. ...
- 3. Tobacco Control - State IssuesSmoking not only takes lives of those who use tobacco, but also those exposed to secondhand smoke. Smokeless tobacco
- 4. Hey Kids, Don't Smoke, Use Smokeless Tobacco, or Nicotine ...The American Heart Association helps kids understand the importance of not smoking or using smokeless tobacco products
with Life's Simply 7 for ...
- 5. Smoking & Cardiovascular Disease (Heart Disease)... Fighting Tobacco Deaths through Advocacy. ... Read more about how we are Reducing Tobacco-Related
Deaths Through Advocacy. ...
- 6. Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control ActThis webpage shows a timeline of the Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act. ... Family Smoking
Prevention and Tobacco Control Act. ...
- 7. Quit SmokingThe American Heart Association states that smoking is the most important preventable cause of premature death in the United
States. Learn how to quit ...
- 8. Tobacco use fueled by e-cigs, hookah remains high among ...... Tobacco use fueled by e-cigs, hookah remains high among US Hispanics/Latinos. By AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION
- 9. Health Groups Back Efforts to Protect Tobacco Control ...... reports that a proposal offered this week would protect the rights of participating nations to adopt public health
measures to reduce tobacco use and ...
- 10. Tobacco Control... Tobacco Control. ... The current priority is to reduce exposure to secondhand smoke by reducing
tobacco use, particularly among children. ...
Results for 'tobacco'