- 1. Tobacco and Blood PressureThe American Heart Association explains how tobacco affects blood pressure and the benefits of quitting smoking. ...
Tobacco and Blood Pressure. ...
- 2. Key Issues - You're the CureKey Issues. Tobacco Control. Reducing tobacco ... National RSS. Speak Up for Tobacco Regulation.
Posted June 10, 2014. The Food ...
- 3. Building a Tobacco-Free NationNational advocacy department web page with general info on AHA's federal and state tobacco control work. ...
Building a Tobacco-Free Nation. ...
- 4. Take Action - You're the CureTake Action. Tell the FDA to Regulate All Tobacco Products. The FDA recently proposed a new rule that would extend
- 5. You're the CureTobacco Control. 2 Days Left and So Much to Do! Posted July 30, 2014. ... Take Action. Tell the FDA to Regulate
All Tobacco Products. ...
- 6. Tobacco Control - State IssuesSmoking not only takes lives of those who use tobacco, but also those exposed to secondhand smoke. Smokeless tobacco
- 7. Smoking & Cardiovascular Disease (Heart Disease)... Fighting Tobacco Deaths through Advocacy. ... Read more about how we are Reducing Tobacco-Related
Deaths Through Advocacy. ...
- 8. On Fifth Anniversary of Landmark Tobacco Law,Leading ...... DC – On the fifth anniversary of the landmark 2009 law granting the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) authority
over tobacco products, 10 ...
- 9. Health advocates say supporters need to reach out to FDA ...... Health advocates say supporters need to reach out to FDA since tobacco industry mobilized. ... “The
tobacco industry has mobilized their customers. ...
- 10. American Heart Association Applauds Drop in Teen Tobacco ...... American Heart Association Applauds Drop in Teen Tobacco Use. June 12, 2014 Categories: Advocacy News.
Results for 'tobacco'