merican Heart Association’s
cientific rogram to nnovate the esearch xperience
Current large-scale prospective research is conducted by a relatively small group of investigators, is limited to a relatively small proportion of patients, and is becoming exceedingly expensive. The ASPIRE Alliance™ is a collaborative research network built upon American Heart Association’s suite of quality improvement registries. These rich data registries hold over 11 million unique patient encounters. Over 2000 hospitals and ambulatory clinics partner with the American Heart Association to improve evidence-based care for stroke, acute coronary syndromes, heart failure, or atrial fibrillation, and outpatient patient care outcomes.
Investigators are invited to collaborate with the AHA in clinical research by joining the ASPIRE Alliance. It’s agile, efficient, and it will drive next-generation research in cardiovascular care.
Open Enrollment coming in 2015!
curiosity is why
- Low barriers to entry
- Diversity of sites, with hospital, clinic, or community partners welcome
- Creative and efficient Health IT tools and strategies for data management
- Patient-centeredness support through AHA’s Citizen Scientist Think Tank
- Social media assets will be available for ASPIRE members, upon request
- Proven success leading innovative clinical trials, coming in on time and under budget
- Hospital, clinic, and community partners joined into a single, seamless, agile platform
- Identify trial candidates at point of service
- Leverage powerful, existing registries to improve clinical research design
- Rich diversity in trial designs; industry and device partners welcome
- ASPIRE task force has a world-class panel of experts representing disease states
- A hospital, clinic or community partner interested in learning more
- Interested in funding or co-marketing
- Interested in Researcher Opportunities