Thank you for registering!
Please bookmark this page now so you’ll be able to return in the future without registering again. As a registered user you’ll receive notification of updates and additions.
Incorporate the following Heart-Check consumer materials into conversations with your clients/patients to get them started on the path to healthier eating. Also, see our teaching activities for each.
- My Action Plan for Heart Health
- Start Eating Better with the Heart-Check Mark
- Shopping for Heart-healthy Foods Made Easy
- Fun, Easy and Delicious Ways to Eat More Fruits and Vegetables
- Quick and Easy Cooking Methods
- Quick and Easy Meals
- 7 Salty Myths Busted
- 9 Out of 10 Americans Consume Too Much Sodium
- Added Sugar is Not so Sweet
- Change Your Salty Ways in Only 21 Days
- Get Fresh with Fruits and Vegetables: Produce Storage Tips
- Seasons of Eating: Using and Shopping for Seasonal Produce
- Shop Smart and Save Budgeting and Shopping Tips
- The Salty Six: Popular Foods with High Levels of Sodium
- The Effects of Excessive Sodium on Your Health and Appearance
- Fruits & Vegetables: What Counts as a Serving?