The Patient Management Tool
Data Submission, Performance Reporting and More
The American Heart Association's Patient Management Tool™ (PMT) is an online, interactive assessment and reporting system, powered by Outcome Sciences, a Quintiles Company, in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Outcome can meet your data submission requirements while tracking and reporting on your hospital's performance at delivering guidelines-based treatment.
PMT functions include:
- submission of CMS data and other reporting requirements
- real-time data checks to identify potential entry errors prior to submission
- real-time reporting to eliminate delays in performance feedback
- real-time benchmarking by hospital size, region and other variables
- patient-level reporting to help spot individual problems
- raw-data downloads for additional analysis
- physician tracking to help in evaluating performance by physician group of individual physician
- point-of-care tools, including referral notes, patient letters and patient education
- Attend a demonstration teleconference.
- Scheduled demonstrations take place every Tuesday from 11 a.m. to noon EST and Thursday 4 to 5 p.m. EST, dial-in number 877.645.2291, access code 9950358.
- To schedule a demonstration at a different time, contact your local Get With The Guidelines representative or call Outcome at 888.526.6700.
- For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Outcome Sciences, Inc.
Cambridge, MA 02139
* The Patient Management Tool™ system provided by Outcome, Cambridge, Mass.