|An overview for best practice site users |
This site is for both new Get With The Guidelines® users and existing users who want to sustain and enrich the quality they’ve already achieved through best practices.
Although all best practices included on the site relate to heart failure and stroke care and/or the Get With The Guidelines program, they address a wide range of improvement opportunities, including:
The information shared includes details of each hospital’s individual best practice(s), along with the tools and educational programs used in implementation.
All best practices outlined come from experienced clinicians and professionals who are well versed in policy, regulations and quality measures — people who know what works and what doesn’t and why. Each best practice is the result of a specific need, a defined process to meet that need, the application of a solution and it quantifiable success.
Whether you adopt one of more of the best practices offered here or use them as an impetus to develop new best practices uniquely suited to your hospital, we hope this site will prove helpful in expediting and meeting your quality goals.
Thanks for sharing.
- Get With The Guidelines®-HF Overview
- Recognition from Get With The Guidelines®-HF
- Get With The Guidelines®-Heart Failure Patient Management Tool
- Target: HF
- Get With The Guidelines®-Stroke Overview
- Recognition from Get With The Guidelines®-Stroke
- Get With The Guidelines®-Stroke Patient Management Tool
- Target: Stroke
Get With The Guidelines - Resuscitation
- Get With The Guidelines®-Resuscitation Overview
- Get With The Guidelines®-Resuscitation Patient Management Tool
- Get With The Guidelines®-Resuscitation Join Us!
- Get With The Guidelines®-Resuscitation Clinical Tools
- Get With The Guidelines®-Resuscitation Research
- Get With The Guidelines®-Resuscitation Professional Education
- Recognition from Get With The Guidelines®-Resuscitation