Orange Glazed Turkey with Potatoes & Carrots
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a 9x13 inch casserole dish with cooking spray. Place turkey in the dish.
- In a small bowl, mix dry ingredients (herbs, salt, pepper, garlic powder). Rub half of mixture over the turkey.
- Spread marmalade over turkey.
- Stir potatoes, carrots and oil in to remaining herb mixture. Place vegetables in dish around the turkey. Bake for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and let sit 5-10 minutes to allow juices to redistribute.
Leftover ingredients? Use them in these recipes!
- Asian Marinated Vegetable Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette
- Chicken Pot Pie
- Crockpot Pulled Orange Chicken Tacos with Pickled Vegetables
- Mom’s Roasted Turkey with Butternut Squash and Asparagus
- Lemon Chicken and Cinnamon Glazed Root Vegetables
- Simple Chicken or Shrimp Stir Fry
- Pollo Guisado
- Slow Cooker Sauerbraten
- Nutritional Analysis
- Per serving
- Calories Per Serving
- Total Fat
- 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0.5 g
- Trans Fat
- 0.0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat
- 0.5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat
- 2.0 g
- 76 mg
- 389 mg
- 23 g
- 3 g
- 7 g
- 32 g
1 starch, 1 vegetable, 4 lean meatPrice Per Serving
Recipe copyright © 2015 American Heart Association. This recipe is brought to you by the American Heart Association's Simple Cooking with Heart ® Program. For more simple, quick and affordable recipes, visit heart.org/simplecooking.