Orange Glazed Turkey with Potatoes & Carrots
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a 9x13 inch casserole dish with cooking spray. Place turkey in the dish.
- In a small bowl, mix dry ingredients (herbs, salt, pepper, garlic powder). Rub half of mixture over the turkey.
- Spread marmalade over turkey.
- Stir potatoes, carrots and oil in to remaining herb mixture. Place vegetables in dish around the turkey. Bake for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and let sit 5-10 minutes to allow juices to redistribute.
Leftover ingredients? Use them in these recipes!
- Asian Marinated Vegetable Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette
- Chicken Pot Pie
- Crockpot Pulled Orange Chicken Tacos with Pickled Vegetables
- Mom’s Roasted Turkey with Butternut Squash and Asparagus
- Lemon Chicken and Cinnamon Glazed Root Vegetables
- Simple Chicken or Shrimp Stir Fry
- Pollo Guisado
- Slow Cooker Sauerbraten
- Nutritional Analysis
- Per serving
- Calories Per Serving
- Total Fat
- 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0.5 g
- Trans Fat
- 0.0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat
- 0.5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat
- 2.0 g
- 76 mg
- 389 mg
- 23 g
- 3 g
- 7 g
- 32 g
1 starch, 1 vegetable, 4 lean meatPrice Per Serving
Recipe copyright © 2014 American Heart Association. This recipe is brought to you by the American Heart Association's Simple Cooking with Heart ® Program. For more simple, quick and affordable recipes, visit heart.org/simplecooking.
Here's a tangy twist on a traditional chicken dish. This barbecue g...
Check out this great recipe with flavors from Jamaica!
Try this super simple fruity twist on your next salad.
This Mexican chicken soup recipe is a spicy twist on an old classic.
This American chicken dish is so, so easy to make and let's just sa...
Discover a world of flavor that exists outside the salt shaker. Fre...
Simple Cooking with Heart helps you learn how to chop or mince garl...
Using a knife correctly is one of the most important cooking skills...
Simple Cooking with Heart shows you to trim chicken (remove ex...
With grocery prices at an all-time high, one of the easiest ways to...